Follow US Live Class Video Contact Us
Nutritious Foods & how to get your little ones to eat Nutritiousfood.
Kids are known to be picky eaters and making them eat what is healthy and help them stay active is a difficult task altogether.
We as parents and teachers , have to make sure that our children are eating the right kind of food and getting all the required nutrition. Children require adequate nutrition in order to grow and develop a healthy body and healthy mind. Therefore they should be regularly offered food that are rich in Vitamins, minerals & other nutrients.
Children must eat only fresh, healthy & non junk foods to stay fit. But on the contrary, they hate eating such healthy and nutritious food. Children who eat fruits and vegetables perform better in their academics, physical as well as overall development.
* How to get your little ones to eat nutritious food :
Here in Brainy Stars International School, we have a solution to that how about covering up healthy meals under the wrap of their favourite food?
* Without making healthy food dull, give junk food a makeover with staples like multigrain, wheat and ragi accompanied by goodness of vegetables and fruits.
* The nutritional requirement of child’s body vary according to different age groups. Children are attracted to various shapes, sizes and bright colors. Green roti for instance can be a roti with goodness of spinach or fried rice with a pinch of turmeric and green vegetables.
* Another way to get them to eat healthy meals is to work on the presentation.
A bowl of soup with a dash of creme poured artistically or chopped fruits like bananas, strawberries, oranges presented creatively on a plate with loud and bright colors will pull kids towards fun food.
* Kids would have pizzas but made with a multigrain base and healthy veggies as topping.
Children consume at least half of their daily calories at school. We also ensure our children have access to healthy food and opportunities to be physically active in their school.
Our school provides balanced nutritious food chart to parents and advice them to follow the same while providing breakfast and lunch for the kids. Alternatively our school also provides food facility for our students. We have a well organized hygienic cafeteria. Parents can avail their optional facility if they want. We ensure food qualities and nutritious values in school canteen.